Dmitry Klokov: Olympic Lifting For The Strength Athlete Australian & NZ Tour
In this one-day seminar you will learn from weightlifting world champion and Olympic medalist in the 105kg class Dmitry Klokov the latest methods for maximizing strength and power for your chosen sport.
You will undergo practical application in the Olympic lifts (clean and snatch) as well as technique and coaching cues to help you and your athletes get faster results. Accessory work for the Olympic lifts focusing on execution of technique and programming considerations will also be covered over the day.
This is a must for any CrossFit athlete, personal trainer, strength coach or weight training enthusiast interested in getting themselves or their clients stronger, powerful and more athletic!
- 9:00am-10:00am: Klokov Demonstration & Practical
- 10:00am-1:30pm: The Clean & Accessory Exercises
- 1:30pm-2:30pm: Lunch
- 2:30pm-5:30pm: The Snatch & Accessory Exercises
- 5:30pm-6:00pm: Q & A
- Sydney 17th October @ Clean Health Performance Centre
- Brisbane 22nd October @ CrossFit Torian
- Melbourne 29th October @ Crossfit Richmond
- Perth 4th November @ Southern CrossFit
- Auckland 6th November @ CrossFit Auckland
- There are only 30 spots per city
- You must wear gym gear as there is a practical component
- Strictly no refunds on any purchase
- All participants will receive a shirt specific for this tour
Early bird fee if paid up front by Monday the 1st of September = $295